Personal Injury Attorney
When a person has been injured or even killed as a result of the negligence of someone else, it is important that they contact an attorney who is experienced in personal injury law. In order to receive proper compensation, one may need to file a personal injury lawsuit. This is an area of the law that involves many types of cases, including accidents in the workplace, automobile cases and design defects in motor vehicles, as well as injury that happened because of inadequate security.
In fact, if you have been injured in any way, you should consult experienced personal injury attorneys to determine whether or not you have some kind of a case or can make a legitimate claim for compensation for the losses that you experienced due to a personal injury. Because personal injury claims must be filed properly and require adequate evidence and proof, it is challenging to try to handle them without proper legal counsel.
Examples of prior cases involving general negligence handled by Pulaski Kherkher, PLLC include:
- Work Place Accidents
- Maritime Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Inadequate Security
- Truck and Automobile Cases
- Design Defects including automotive equipment (For example seat belts, structural support, stability and general crashworthiness)
- Fire Disasters (Resulting from diverse causes affecting workers, occupants and the community at large.)
- We also help protect against other injuries that are due to unsafe products such as the Bumbo Baby Seat Recalls
- Texas Power Grid Disaster Lawsuit